Tuesday, January 12, 2010



HEYHEY peepos ! I'm bored .
Hahahas , currently watching ' Bai Jia Le .
I bet Mark Lee will win , ( ANDY, remember our bet ?)
Tomr hahh ............................ * winks
Today school was alright , went home straight after sch .
Afterall i still can't deny that i'm a guaikia !
ROFL . But in the end i went home sleep -.-
HOLY mama ! My sister said that i grow fatter than before .
Esp my arms , wtf las -_________-
But eventually i didn't gain any weight so i dun understand why .
Maybe it's because of the pushups & the hanging thing done everyday .
Sadd sia , ahhhs . MY ARMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suddenly , i'm tempted to play ddr & eat fried food .
Seriously idk why , just want it man .
LOL , today have P.E lessons , ZZZZZ .
Have to run 4 rounds plus a couple of push-ups & sit ups sets .
Damm it man , nearly died during the running process.
Just kidding , i'm not that weak , LOL.
After running , played basketball , S.I.A.N.S
And i think next time a person will stand there to look out for TST .
If he comes , we immediately start our game .
If he is far away from us , we will sit down there SLACK !
Hehehs nice idea right ?
Okayy , i think i'm done .
I wanan eat my ice-cream :D


Toodles ! <3>

No comments: