Monday, January 11, 2010

Holding back my tears because i knew it's not worth it .




Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo readers (:
I'm back yea with a lot of complaints .
Hahahas , school is really bored and lessons too .
The only thing i'm awaiting for is CANTEEN food (which means recess)
I rather face the food than the textbooks , agree? :D
Everyday , teachers gave us plenty of homewk to do .
Andd had the feeling that we must finished it by next day .
Today had quite a number of bored lessons that makes me :I
Wanna asked a question truthfully ;
Why teachers likes to tell us about those formats & chapters that will be tested
.....
Only when i'm in sec 5 ,taking O' level .
Hello ? It's 2 years apart , you know?!
And my cher sounds like we're gg to take our O level NEXT MONTH .
Is that exaggerating las. -_____________-

And now , i'm starting to hate maths .
Cause i kept on getting the wrong answers while doing the sums .
It's so freaking tricky and compliated las , zzzz.
I NEED A TUTION TEACHER ! ):
Andd today my soul is not with me las .
Cannot concentrate well & i'm not listening to teacher.
But seriously i'm trying damm hard to listen but failed T.T
Some more we have 2 maths lesson continuously ehh:/


Okayy i better stop ranting more & more .
If not , i'm not gg to complete my post by the end of the day .

KK , yesterday was my AH MA's birthday .
Morning slacked at home , do nothing , LOL .
Afternoon , went ntuc with parents .
Bought ice-cream , (must remember to eat ) L:
After tat off to ahma house .
Then went playground played catching with my cousins .
(I'm still young ):P
Around 7pm , went up , ate steamboat .
Woots nice nice ^&^ , had deserts after on .
TIME to...

CELEBRATE !
Sang birthday song - Wish - Cut cake
EAT ! :S
Took a lot of pics , pictures next time !



Okayy , today dun need to say , it's boring .
Just skip to after school .
Stayed back to do homework , finished 2 maths ws .
Actually wanna play volleyball but no suitable place for us .
So in the end we went to the carpark to play .
Quite embarrassing las >.< , (esp when u hit the ball too hard or wadeva)
After tat went to sunshine place , to buy bubble tea .
Then went Yijia's house P.L.A.Y
Joke around , chit-chat , laugh our ass out .
Not leaving out CAM- WHORE TIME .
But only me & yijia joins in the fun , sophia is shy .
So she be our camera woman ! ROFL .
After tat went lot 1 with sophia for half an hr .
Reached home @ 7pm .

K DONE ! :DD

I'm really famished now , so off for dinner .
Tata ! <3>





No comments: