Sunday, January 17, 2010



H.E.L.L.O, i'm bored ! Seriously what can i do except blogging .
So sick of other online games , haishh .
And my computer is crazy , one day need to restart for 10 times.
Can't find anything meaningful to do except drawing .
Tomr have schools again , SO SIANNS !
Heard that sophia & yijia have st john on mon & tues .
Haishh , i guess i will go home after school bahh .
These days ate a lot of fried food and small pimples are finding me.
OH GOSH man , i really hate pimples .
But I like to eat fried food , what to do neh ? :/
Today the whole morning sat down there facing the comp .
Meaningless man ! -___________-
After that did maths homework for half an hr .
And I'M GONNA BE CRAZY , you know ?!
Maths homework always cause me headaches .
Yea , continue my update .
Late afternoon , went to lot 1 with Sophia Tan .
Actually wanted to do the art thingy but in the end ..
We just sat at one of the library seats and chit-chatted .
LOL , brought homework there also didn't do .
Then went to IMM , shop shop around
Smth real embarrassing happened and really laugh my ass out .
If you wan to know , you can ask Sophia .
Hahahas , bought a file & some rubber bands for sch .
Around 6pm , reached home ! :D


Okie doen ! Gotta do my homework already .
Goodbye ! ^8^

No comments: