Saturday, January 23, 2010



MUMMY/ 妈妈/ MAA/妈眯/ MUM .

Andd Xavier's dad & Kok Yang ! :D

Hahahs , today is a good day ?
A lot of ppl birthday falls on today , that's is fantastic :D
Today i be a part time filal daughter , (at least better than nothing right)
LOL , morning have tution with big sis ...
Wtf las , damm pekcek , cried A.G.A.I.N
(Okay i admit that i'm a crybaby )
But who cares , muahahahas .
After tat went ntuc with mummy + shopping .
Saw a short @ bhg * eyes $$$ , I'M GG GET IT no matter what :D
Now then i feels that CHINESE NEW YEAR is really coming !
OMGOMG , LOL , i bought all my clothes .
But i want buy more man ! -_____________-
After tat helped mum do house chores , :D
Then 4pm , meet up with Jiaying , went sunshine place .
Actually we want to go there for a haircut , but
In the end , i'm only one that cut . *ROFL
Cut short my hair , hmm , the hairstyle was not v. ideal .
Somemore they say NO diff after i cut -.-
WTH las , then my 14 dollars bye bye liao .
LOL , i really hope someone could tell me it's nice .
So that my heart won't hurt so much .
Lmaos , and now my hair is curl up again because of layer .
(Honestly , regret of cutting my hair & tot of cutting bangs)
Cause now my hairstyle suits bangs , should i go ? ...
After tat went home changed clothes .
Then went to meet vaymond they all , went to KokYang bdae party .
(I think the cleaner will quit his job )
Guess what i mean , LOL ..
9pm reached home ! AND NOW I'M BACK.
Around 11pm , we will start mum's bdae celebration .
Tot of 1 surprise plan, but my 2nd sis doesn't want .
Toot nor , i spent my time racking my brains to think eh ;/.
In the end she want be a honest / LKK girl & destroy my plan .
Then F.I.N.E , LOL, i shall still continue my plann .
Okayy i'm hungry now , SUPPER HERE I COME ..


Good-do-bye ! *winks

No comments: