Thursday, January 21, 2010


MY MONKEY IS CUTE ! (This is a fact )
Hahahs , i'm just being random for this minute .
Todayy , i suffered muscle aches at my legs , hand , shoulders .
KILLING me man ! -_____- I Feel like i'm a old lady now .
Big thanks for VANNA for helping me to massage .
Hahahs , i think i need to apply muscle cream ASAP .
LOL , or else tomr ( i cannot imagine it ) .
Anddd tomr i'm gg to play badminton after school .
Trust me ,i'm really crazyy .

Lol , today lesson was indeed boring daoooooooooooo.
Shall not elaborate furthermore ,it's too sleepy for you all .
Talk about npcc time <:
T.O.T.A.L.L.Y slack ! Love today the most .
Didn't wear full u , *shiok :D (hope nabilah won't see this :P )
Spent part of the time copying NYAA notes .
Was listen to Wen Zhen's great jokes , funny though .
Laugh like shit -_______________-
After tat went to do "rifle drills" using a pole .
LOL , i guess those juniors were laughing their ass out .
Then Li Ting 's mam told us to do a alphabetical order .
Managed to slip through while doing the last few ones .
After tat listened to Mr Ng 's lecture , took around half a hr .
Damm long cann , almost dozed off -___________-
After tat went to take our belongings , found out that my hp went missing .
In the end it was hidden in my bagg , ROFL .
I'm always scaring myself cause i'm too blur to even remember .
That's kinda sadd >:(
After tat went to the parade square for dismissal .
A new command was made and everyone was like ??
But it still end with a successful fullstop .

Okie done ! Tata >

No comments: