Monday, January 25, 2010

Caught In a dilemma ...



HEYYO PEEPOS , actually wanna post ytd .
But the dumb internet disconnected multiple times , comp hang .
I guess i really need to send this comp to hospital .
For a THOROUGH check-up to make sure it's alright .
Okayy ytd , nothing GREAT happened , so ya .
A few lines will cover the story of ytd .
Finished my homewk ytd , CAN'T BELIEVE IT .
I was like so tempted to go out rather than staying @ home .
But unfortunately i couldn't find a partner .
So in the end i stayed at home and be a good girl :}
Today went to sch as usual ..
Was excited to hear comments from frens about my new hairstyle .
In the end 90% people says it's no DIFFERENCE -_____-
Damm it man , really regret cutting my hair .
And now my fringe went haywire , ...
HYMPH , shall drop this subject , making me madd man .
School was indeed borng , have 2 lessons of maths .
Luckily we were given tedious & difficult questions to make me feel alive.
LOL , after that recess ; played a bit of badminton .
Then SS lesson , teacher never come *weets
And it became a "hairstyle shop " when jocelyn & claire are the hairstylist .
Helped us style our hair into diff hairstyle *LMAOS .
After that mt lesson , nothing much ..
Then dismiss early only for npcc-ians , went for lunch .
Went to the police home academy (forget the real name le) .
LOL , practised the techniques to shoot the 2.2 revolver gun .
Kinda stupid las -_________________-
Hand went red and I NEED TO TRAIN MY index FINERS .
Or else i'm gg to get zero the second time :/
Around 6pm , dimissed ! :D


Okie done ..
Forgive me for not elaborating more about smth issues .
I'm too lazy to do that .
Tata 0,0


I really dunno what you're thinking .
From last week , your attitude is totally different from the past years .
What really happen to you ?
My heart is not stone and my feelings is not fake .
It really hurts when you treat me that way , when you insult me .
Where is your old self ? The nice & talkative fren that i need .

我要你变回以前的那样.







No comments: