Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.


Will update later onn.
Blogger is taking a LONG time to upload pictures.
So instead of using blogger , i used photobucket , much faster .
Hahahas , firstly i wanna apologise for the lack of update .
Doesn't has enough photos recently , that's a good/bad thing?
Promised this will be a short post alright .

Tuesday ;
Went for swimming in the evening with yihan .
In the end now i looked tanned again , wth +.+
My poor skin , LOL , i tot evening sun would be good ?
Hmm , my guess is wrong ._.

Wednesday ;
Assured that it is a busy day for me .
Morning ' did a spring clean in my bedroom . *Yawns
After tat helped mum to do chores cause i owe her .
LOL , around afternoon , went to lot 1 to meet yihan.
Guess what are we going to do ? :/
Bought ingredients for baking cookies , cost a bomb .
Then went to popular , saw eugene & andy staring at us .
Crazy guys , hahahahs , after tat went home .
Mum let me use her "precious" kitchen & she carried on with her stuff.
As we prepare the things to mix together , we on the oven.
Took quite a few mins to figure out how to on it.
LOL , and we decided to try one cookie first.
The trial was great ! Hahhas , can't believe we did it.
Hahahs, overall bake 50 cookies bahh ?
My families members kept on kope-ing mine ):
After tat changed & rushed to meet shimin .
Was supposed to pei her to take pay from that boss.
Reached cathay around 7pm , no one could be seen .
Called boss , but he didn't care .
At first i tot he was dead .______________.
In the end we ate dinner at there , bought a big pizza.
Now my face got the retribution ):
At 8.30pm , he finally replied but he said will call us in a bit.
His bit is damm 'fast' sia -.-
After tat went plaza singh , saw a very scary thing .
MUST READ THIS @.@
A lady fall from the escalator , unhurt okay .
Lucky a lady immediately helped her pressed the stop button.
I was there at the scene , stunned diao -.-
Seriously she kinda stumbled down from the steps.
Like suddenly saw her two legs dangling there O.O .
After tat shock , went arcade to cool down (excuses)
Played juke box .
Then went kopitiam , played poker cards :x
Won around 2 bucks , (addicted to it) :/
Waited until 10pm , boss still haven called back .
Nearly called the police , LOL .
Then went back home nor , finally boss called back.
'He just said next time then can take pay -.-
Zzzz , wasted my trip man .


Today ;
Happy 8 month , Yijia . (She's my stead)
Stayed at home all day , nearly dead .
I realised that i cannot live if i didn't go out .
Is there an illness like this ? LOL .
Ohh gosh , today is seriously boring .
Watch tv- Play comp- Eat- Watch tv - Sleep .
I really have no idea how much weights i put on .
Kinda scary to know yea ! x.x , real scared.
Tomr going out with families bahh , hope it would be fun .
Gonna buy a lot of things , qiao zha my dad :P
Today my mum kept on sitting on my monkey .
And nowadays , everyone started hitting my doraemon .
Zzz , what's wrong with them man ?
Ke lian my doraemon & monkey, they gg to be flat liao .


Pictures time ! <3

me&amp; mum
My mum tooking the chance to kiss me. LOL
big sister &amp; i
Me & My big sis
pizza
The big pizza!
cookies
First attempt .
me&amp;2nd sis
Me, Monkey , Second sis
me
Me eating cookies (:



Okie done with my short post !
Must read hor ! :P

No comments: