Monday, November 23, 2009

I met a new fren ! :D

HELLOS peepos !
One question to ask you guys .
Anyone have job offers ? (Pay good)
I'm broke nowadays , seriously BROKE .
I really need money sia , or else i am dead.
So many fabulous items waiting for me to buy !
Awww >:(

Andd my dadd just hid my monkey into the drawer again .
LOL , everyday same old pattern :/
Tomr shall share with you all the picture i took .



Hahhas I just came back from J.P
Today we went to celebrate our 8 months together !
I got stead liao , hahahas . ":O (kidding)
Today woke up @ 12.20pm in the morning" .
Hahahs too tired + No one woke me up , (that's why)
Watched ' your hand in mine on mobtv .
Then we went to j.p shop shop .
After tat went to eat anderson' ice cream ,*cheers.
Around 6 plus, went sophia house play .
Then went home liao ..


Okie , tata ! (:

Gambling :O , hahas no las.
Just playing poker cards nia :L

I really underestimate you .
So which is the real you?!

No comments: