Sunday, November 22, 2009

There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Hello peepos ! SIERRA is back from chalet :D
Miss me? hahhas , i am very very very tired now.
Ytd didn't even slept a wink , yet i cannot sleep today .
My frens are all enjoying their afternoon nap , yea?
Except me ):

Now i have a runnig nose and a slight fever.
Actually today wanna go to the Doverpark Walkaton , BUT
Because of i am sick , i cannot make it =_+
Very sad you know ! ): I want go one lehh.
Now i am guilty of not going , damm it .


OH gosh , now i have heavy eyebags & maybe panda eyes .
LOL , and my whole body is aching >< And and i just found my e-z link card , AFTER almost 1 week.
I used so many days to find the card but in the end
My dad found it within minutes , LOL . (was suspecting it was him)

Back to blogging , promise a "quick" one .
After this , i 'm gg to sleep like a pig ! ~_~

Yesterday ;
Zzz , dun wan to post liao las.
Fucking blogger -.- , auto-delete my post .
Just a quick one will do ..
Reached-Bowling-Barbequeue-Stroll-Slept at 4am .

*The house that we were allocated was no . 13
Does that sounds creepy to you?

*Talked about ghost stories during the mid of the night .

*Took a stroll around the resort .
Suddenly , got a gust of wind blew past , scary T.T

*Barbequeue our own food , :D

*Slept only 2h , floor were damm hard .
Whlole body was aching like shit .





Today ;
Woke up @ 6.30am , walked to the beach.
Watched the sunrise, so nice :]
After tat went back there , played poker cards.
Then around 8.30am , went to eat breakfast .
After tat cabbed home , cost 30 bucks , you know?!
Yihui parent's were very kind to treat us nor (:


Okie done with my longggy post.
Time for pictures ? Or you prefer tiger time? :D

Me & Zanda (:

Me & the birthday girl' Yihui (:







Our score for bowling .

Me & Shimin (:

Group picture ^&^

Zanda, Me, MingNi =]

Time for actions! :D

Scenery .
Sunrise .

1st .

2nd .

Third.

Fourth,

LAST !

Okie done with my long post.
I'm feeling giddy now after eating the medicine .
Bye bye (:

No comments: