Friday, November 27, 2009

gghj
Hellos peepos ! SIERRA is back in action again (:
Today my father is free from work so we go for
FAMILIES OUTING ! Hahahas , FYI, that's my dad.
And he is carrying my bagg , does it suit him ?
LOL , he seemed so hip-hop with that bagg .
But the colour really suit him and he likes red .
Guess where we go ? :D

-----------------
-------------
---------
-----
---

CHINATOWN ! :O
Kinda surprised ? Anyway that's was my idea to go.
Everytime go to shopping places , really bored die me.
So i chose outdoor places like chinatown (regretted:x)
When we reached there , i was already sweating .
We should go at night , it's much cooler right ?!
Shop quite a lot of shops around there , bought alot of things.
My dad kept on urging & hinting us to eat @ 11am!
Wth , LOL , then my mum asked him whether he hungry or not.
Then my dad stammered and said no . (Obvious he's lying)
LOL , now i know my dad cannot tell lies one sia :O
After tat went to eat , my dad ordered alot of dish .
Sometimes i really tot he treat us like pig, LOL.
Full like )*%^&*^$# , then went to shopping centre to shop .
Dun remember the names , hahahas.
After tat went this fashion , bought 2 dress! :Phen headed back home , raining heavily ><
Gave dad my umbrella while i shared with mum .
LOL , annd his outfit was mostly RED colour cause
.....
My UMBRELLA is red too ! :/
Hahahs , after tat went to meet sophia .
Took cookies from nicole , went arcade play .
Chit-chat with sophia , (suspected she's not listening ! :P)
After tat went home to sleep .
LOL , FYI , all my family members were sleeping too .
A family of PIGs , muahahaha . ( jkjkjk)
Okie done with my post , tata <3

No comments: