Saturday, November 28, 2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder
hhh
My 2 new dress :D

Hello readers , here for a brief update ohh.
Cause i won't be online at night , dun miss me :P
Now i am at home rotting , bored to the max *(^%#$#$@))
OH YA ! I just changed my blogsong .

Do listen (:
Morning , i helped to mop the floors , so tiring ><
Now i got a lot of bruises on my body (dun ask me why)
Hahas , its obvious ^=^
Today my dad actually put 10 bucks into my wallet.
Cause i complained that i am broke , seriously broke .
But after i said i am going out , he immediately take back the $10 .
Damm freaking angry ! There goes the 10 bucks .
I am very hungry now , still haven eat my lunch + breakfast .
My mum cooked a very nice lunch for me (And i hate it)
She obviously know that i hate that but she still cook for me.
Hahahs i purposely dun wan to eat >:(
Suddenly , have the temptation to eat pizza .
But it's too heaty yea ? Plus my face already cmi liao .
Ahhhhs !
Nvmm , i'm gg downstairs to buy smth to eat .
After tat going to lot 1 .
Okie , tata ! <3>

No comments: