Friday, October 2, 2009

One minute you 're here and the next minute you're gone .
Don't leave me alone .

Hello , i am backie ! Miss me? :D
'Edited !~
Hey i change my blog song to a nicer ones , i guess ;/
Hmm do listen readers ! :D
Hahahas , today was a "lucky" day ?
Hmm , i went to the indoor stadium with a lot of balls
FLYING AROUND within seconds , when i went in.
A ball just fly pass me and landed infront of me .
Shocked beyond words sia , so lucky that it didn't land on my head
LOL , when me & yijia walked out , same situation happened -.-
But we were lucky that it didn't hit us at all .
Today had my chinese paper 1 &2 , Zzzz.
Totally flunk my paper 2 okay , damm freaking diff.
Paper 1 was still okay , wrote a lot canns.
Zzz , now my hand still hurts ):
Paper 2 , it was easy at first but after that its totally shyt.
I tot there is only 1 comprehension but in the end got 2.
Wad the hell -.- And i only got half an hr to finish .
Cause at first i was relaxing as i tot only got 1 compre -.-
Stupid right? Zzz , ahhs , *bang head .
But in the end i still managed to complete finish .
With stupid & ridiculous answer , seriously dun understand.
The paper is super duper D.I.F.F.I.C.U.L.T!
After school , went lot 1 macc .
Only one handicap man , he was struggling to get into the door .
I wanted to help him but yijia say he could manage .
And he really did ! LOL , i think he dun wan ppl to help him.
Actually i was showing sympathy on him , sorry to say that .
After eating , went back home change .
Then went to yijia house downstair , played basketball.
So hot sia ZZzz , play with ruben fren they all too .
Very funny , keep laughing non-stop wor ._.
After tat 5plus , bernice came , play awhile.
Then went home liao ! :D
Hahahs show you smth nice .

T
A
D
A
!



NICE? But it's not mine , too bad ):

I know i shouldn't be greedy .
I know i am not worth to have 3 best frens .
But seems like me & you are driffing .
And i know soon , you will leave me .
But I really couldn't bear to let any of you to leave me .
对不起, 我知道我很自私 .
但我真的不想你们其中一个离开.

No comments: