Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm not that kind of person that u think it is .

Hello peepos ! I'm here to update .
Hahahs , mainly because i have nothing to do right now.
Hmm , i brighten this picture cause the original ones is v. dark.
Zzz , so i brighten it , hahahas .
Now both of my arms have muscle ache , darn it .
So painful cann , and today i played volley again .
LOL , i'm scared that tomr i cannot write sia.
Lawls , hope i could be fine :/
Tomr is ENG PAPER 1&2 , hmm excited ?
Lol, seriously i have no idea what could i study.
I dying out of boredness due to over excess of dreaming.
LOL , sorry i'm crapping a lot of rubbish , hahas.
Today is a sleepy day though !
I keep yawning & yawning Zzzz , feel like dozing off.
Especially Mr Lim class , wahh he talk until ...
CAN SLEEP ! -.- I think he caught me sleeping awhile .
Hmm today nothing unsual happen nah but its boring .
Today chinese lesson , we got compo test .
Chiong finish in an 1hr , that was kinda tough .
After that maths , mrs toh finally gave us back test paper.
(After the blue moon sets in) Hahs , just kidding .
I got 15.5/30 , just passed ! LOL .
Didn't study for the test so didn't expect to get v. high marks.
Sophia got 29/30 sia ! Wad the freak sia .
Zzz , so pro cann . Dun fren her liao , haha jkjk.
After tat went down to canteen with yijia , bought food for sophia.
Cause sophia got gastric pain , then helped claire find pencilbox.
After tat took bus back home .
Today i didn't go out but i stayed at home , be guaikia ! :P
Hahahs , last thing for me to say before ending this.

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMR PAPERS ! (To everyone)

No comments: