Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fuck , i cannot blame anyone except myself . ZZz

HEYYO PEEPOS ! I'm backie :D
Actually didn't plann to update , was in a bad mood rather :/
But nvm , after this week , i could no longer update .
I need to MIA for my EOY , everybody must jiayous okie !
Just a brief update of what i have been doing these few days .
Basically yesterday , stayed back to help out for HomeEc.
Stayed until 6 plus , Zzz , after tat went home .
Slept at 11 , due to too much of homeworks .
LOL , poor thing yea? Hahahas , my white hair all came out.
Hahs , just kidding yea .
Today had 3 tests in a row , good yea ?
Stress daoooo , and i didn't even study a single thing .
No mood plus no time plus too much stress.
LOL , i decided to flunk it all , hack care nah .
Zzz , today is just a bad day !
A very very very very very very bad day ! -.-
Aww , tomr still got chinese test haish .
Dunno wanna post anymore , tatas ! ^^

I dun hate you .
And i dun wan to hate you .
But dun push over limits .
I'm no pushover too .

No comments: