Sunday, September 27, 2009

HYPMH , feeling very sians and sick now !
LOL , i think i'm gg to fall sick soon , that's wad my mum said.
Cause today i had a BAD HEADACHE.
Zzz , this headache is killing me , killing my whole mood.
Freak it , awww ! My head is so painful .
Idk why , Zzzz , today i wasted my whole day .
Actually planned to study cause ytd i went out .
Make up lessons , LOL , but in the end because of this
HEADACHE , so i didn't study anything ..
Haish dun wan to type anymore , i wan go to sleep.
LOL , bye bye ! (:

'Edited !


Name a friend from A-Z!
A: Angela
B: Bernice
C: Claire
D: Dennie
E: Eunice
F: -
G: Gervan
H: -
I: Ian
J: JiaYing
K: Kaiyun
L: LiLin
M: Matthew
N: Nicole
P: PuiYee
Q: -
R:-
S: Sophia
T: TainLin
U: -
V: Valerie
W: WanLin
X: Xiaohui
Y: Yijia
Z: Ziying
1. Can R and S be together in BGR? (unknow & sophia)
They dun even noe each other.

2. How is L related to you? [LiLin]
Plurk fren ^^
3. Does Y know Z? [Yijia & Ziying]
Yes.
4. If C betrays you, will you kill her? [Claire]
No , hahas but i will hate her :D
5. If K steals your boyfriend, what will you do? [Kaiyun]
Hmm unlikely , we hav diff taste LOL
6. If B tells you that she have a crush on you, what will you do? [Bernice]
I am not les.
7. Will/did you and M get into a fight? [Matthew]
Hmm quarrel ? Yep , we always quarrel , in the end I WON ! :}
8. Who does K have a crush on? [Kaiyun]
I dunno , hahahas .
9. If L calls you a bitch, what will you do? [LiLin]
Hmm , i dunno , LOL
10. What's the relationship between you and E? [Eunice]
Best frens ! We are tkd mates , HAAHS.
11. Who does Z like? [Ziying]
Hmm , idk , shuaige? :D
12. Who is I's best friend? [Ian]
Marcus . K ?
13. What colour does Y like? [Yijia]
Pink , same like me !
14. Where does R live? [-]
-
15. Did you and C have a fight before? [Claire]
Errm no , but we always use our eyes to fight , LOL .
16. Who is H's best friend? [-]
-
17. What can you say about J? [JiaYing]
She is a great fren to me , and she rocks !

18. If J tells you he/she has a crush on you? [JiaYing]
Hmm , unlikely , she got crush liao nah ! ^^

19. List 10 of your friends to do this quiz!
Anyone !

P/S ' Cop this quiz from jiaying ! Hahahs.

No comments: