Saturday, September 26, 2009


It's better not to let it begin .


Heyyoyoyoyyo peepos ! I'm backiie .
Miss me? Hahahs .
After this post , i think i'm going to mia soon .
Hahahs , i think after next week , i will stop posting.
But my dear readers , please dun stop ur tagging alright.
I still want my regular taggs ya ! :B
Lol , aiyah , i'm very excited of meeting TIGER.
Abit scared , but mostly excited ! LOL .
You all might think i'm crazy , but what i said its true.
I think b4 i went to meet him , i need to put tissue inside my ear.
IN CASE he scream until damm freaking loudd , LOL.
Andd after he scream , all my schoolmates will look at me with big eyes.
Aww , that time , i sure cover my face with paper or whateva.
LOL , cause it's damm SS norr , Zzzz .
I hope monday faster come cause i wan see the outcome.
Hahahas , i think i'm sick :O
Okie just a short update about today .
Today went to tampinies , SO FAR ZZZZ.
Almost 1 and a half hour trip to there , ohh gosh.
Felt abit sadd cause my cousin not in except my aunt.
And some of her frens came to her house yaa .
Then i'm the only 'child' there , feel so left out ):
Haish , so i just watched tv , read books , all those .
Around 4 plus reached home , then prepare for tution.
Hope the coming holiday , i could go again .
And this time , i want make sure that my cousin is at home.
LOL !~
I really miss the time when we played together.

Okie , i go play audi liao .
Tata , and take care readers ! (:

No comments: