Friday, September 25, 2009

这也是我最后一次为你伤心.

HELLO PEEPOS ! I'm glad that i'm back safe & sound!
LOL , today is another unlucky day .
Hymph , why everyday seems so suay? >:(
Today during recess , i kanna hit by the ball for 3 times.
One head , one to my earbone piercing , one to legg.
Zzz , now my earbone still hurts ! :/
Then i decided to stop playing cause its obviously NOT MY DAY.
Sat down there for less than 5 mins , a ball came towards me.
But lucky i dodge las , or else bye bye to me .
LOL , a random question for bpians only .
Anyone wants to join archery for the post-exam activities?
I dun wan go achery , its so damm freaking sians.
And none of my fren join me , so i'm alone ):
Zzz, i put last choice but still in .
I want go bowling/golf sia , *shruggs
And EOY is coming like so freaking fast , everyone is gonna mia soon.
Hmm , i guess mostly ppl likes to talk about this topic on blog?
Hahahs , i hope everyone could pass their EOY with many colours ! :D

Okie talk about today.
Hmm actually nothing to talk about in school.
After school , went to find mr lim jun sheng ...
Zzz , dunno where he goes , went to a lot of places except toilets.
LOL , but still didn't find him and failed to get back jamie's ipod.
Regretted playing tick tack toe during maths lesson ;x
In the end i had cleanly forgot to MEET TIGER -.-
During eng lesson , he saw me and scold me for not meeting him in morning.
And now after school ,i still didn't meet him sia .
Wad the fuck *(&E$%@$@)*()&( , seriously i dunno what to do.
I guess on monday he will scream at me with a word RUBBISH.
I think his past lifes should be a rubbish collector , LOL.
Cause he always said rubbish rubbish rubbish , tsk so vulgar.
Lol , good luck to me bah (:
After tat went home , change , bathe , eat .
Then went with yijia to ang mo kio hub .
We went for a date , hahhaahahas ^^
Actually we go there to celebrate our 6 months anniversary!
LOL , sophia was jealous when she heard that we were celebrating.
Cause i didn't celebrate with her , oppps !
LOL , we planned to celebrate on 1st of october , our 1 YR ANNI.
*Laughs , still got jamie hor? :O
Back to here , ya we went shop shop around.
Bought smth for my dear fren , then bought durian pancake.
Nice nice ! Hahahs , surprisingly yijia ate it for the first time.
Hmm that's cute ! ^^ Then trained back around 5pm.
Went lot 1 , played ddr , seriously my legg become WOBBLY liao.
Zzz , stand for so long , will suan right -.-
LOL , yijia keep rushing me back home .
Took the escalator down , this is the funny part.
As we went down the 1st escalator , i kanna electrocuted .
Then yijia says dun stand near the escalator , must stand straight.
And you know what ? When we went down to next escalator ,
SHE KANNA ELECTROCUTED TOO ! LOl diao -.-
Hahahs and that's my time to say ' STAND STILL , dun move.
Funny sia , we kept on laughing and laughing .
After tat went home liao ! ^^

Pictures time !

Look at these two doraemon , SO CUTE !
The bigger ones is mine while the smaller one is my big sis .
Zzz , of course my one cuter right? :S


Look at my pretty bow ! Hahahs !


Okie done with my post (:

我不想在一直幻想下去.
我要把你忘到一干二净.
就算是遗憾, 我也不会后悔.
没有男人, 我也不会死! :D

No comments: