Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Today is a suay day so i decided to update .
It's has been ages that i didn't have the day until now.
LOL , later then talk about today , *laughs.
Errm EOY is coming very very very near yea ?
I can see everyone is mugging real hard for this exam .
As for me , i haven't even start okay -.-
People began to ask me when will i study , blah blah blah.
LOL , english & chinese exam are next week yea ?
I didn't know , cause i tot its next next week -.-
LOL , until Jie En told me , thank you v. much.
Dun wish to study , STUDY IS SO SIANS zZZ.
My dear MUM keep forcing me to study , awww .
I swear i am going bonkas if she continues to do that.
Another thing is ' I am damm freaking poor , LOL.
Broke like shit , tell you a secret .
I dun have savings :O Believe it?
Dun believe , its your own problem , LOL .
I dun save because once i save , i will spend it all again.
So what is the use of saving yea? Zzzz
Okay las , enough of my crappings , talk about today.
My suay day ! Woots.
Morning , my mum called me up late again !!!!
LOL , then rushed to school.
On the way there , i tripped while walking down the stairs .
When i reached , we queue up for e fingerprint.
And the machine that i'm using , dun allow me to press 1!
WTH , i was like shocked las, cause my ic got 1 number.
So i quickly queue up to the next one , by then.
I AM LATE , yea . Congrats to me ! =="
I broke my first record of being later for the FIRST.
Big thanks to the stupid machine !
And you know what ? After tat i go use the machine again.
Surprisingly the machine allows me to press 1 .
Holy ass , the machine is so "pro" , Zzzz
And because i'm late , i need to meet dm .
Many people were staring at me with those kind of stupid eyes.
Ahhs ! Afteer tat chinese lesson got test.
My correction tape went haywire and my works was definetely shit.
Zzz , during form class , MR LIM was very angry.
Cause our class boys keep throwing paper aeroplanes all around .
Making the whole class a mess , oh gosh -.-
Our classroom looks more like airport .___.
So Mr Lim said now everyday after sch , we need to stay back.
Wait for him to come and check the classroom then can go.
Zzz , thanks to the boys too -.-
During chem lesson , ruben & andy keep lisiao me.
They suddenly tot of giving awards for our class girls.
Actually these awards is suppose to humilate us -.-
Stupid sia , but very funny las , LOL.
We laugh like hell nor , everyone suddenly went hyper :O
After sch , stayed back for home econs briefing.
Then went to art to do our smallest plate.
After doing , went to find DM , cannot find him sia .
Waited for him like half an hour ? =="
In the end he said meet him tomr instead , Zzz.
After tat went home liao .
Tomr still got npcc, still need to meet dm , A LONG DAY.
Ahhs suddenly dun feel like going sch tomr ):
Sorry this post is all about craps and my rantings .
Dun read if you think its stupid ^^
Okie bye bye (:

No comments: