Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nobody could expect what will happen tomr.

Hello peepos ! I'm back (like so long) LOL .
Sorry for the lack of update , i'm rather busy .
And my noob comp is so stupid , -.-
Can't stand it , so decided to watch tv though.
Anyway i watched finish MR BEAN ! It's a nice show .
LOL , Update about today & Yesterday .
Yesterday ;
Went to bugis in the afternoon with my MMM.
Just wanna make up our MMM first month together !
LOL , went to a lot of places to shop .
Shop until everyone went broke ! Lawls .
Just kidding , then went to iluma , the new shopping centre.
Actually planned to watch horror movies with them .
All those M18 , NC 16 , actually planned to smuggle in .
LOL , but those times doesn't match , you know?!!?
How sad is that ? ): So in the end we went arcade.
Spend an hr or more at there ?
After tat me & jamie went to bugis junction to eat .
Ate large fries for my LUNCH , how pathetic .
LOL , then shop shop around after tat went home.
Reached home quite early .
Ohh ya , i got my MP4 , *weets .
Super duper happy , i think my dad broke liao
LOL , keep complaining non-stop to me ):
Hahahs , he even show me his pockets out , LOL .
Today ;
Morning woke up at 7.05 am ! Wth -.-
My mum called me late , awww , rush like siao .
Then lessons start, first 2 lesson home econs .
We cooked muffins , not bad las , ours chao da :x
At first i already smelled the smell then i called marvin .
Then he say still need wait , wait until like that uh ><
LOL , he keep bully me in home econs , so bad right?
(Hope he won't see this) * Laughs.
Aiyah lazy to elaborate of what i did today .
Just that andy keep lisiao me , idoilt .
LOL , he use the bottle to hit my head .
I already v. stupid liao , still hit -.-
Lol , but i did hit him back ....
After school stayed back do eng compre , hahas .
Then went lot 1 with jamie , after tat home .
Around 5plus , meet up with jamie again .
Why always jamie sia ? LOL, like every post also got mention her name .
Perhaps i like her? :O Hahahs kidding las .
I not lesbian ok , but i know she likes me ^^
LOL , went with her & her sister to the 5th floor playground.
They played water but i didn't , too lame for me.
LOL , just kidding , nowadays like to crack lame jokes .
So dun mind me ^^ Hahahs , then went home after tat.
Okie done with my longggggg post !
Pictures time !! Excited? :?
Hanrong is a bad photographer, LOL .
This picture is abit blur nor ;x

Reflection . I'm wearing the purple dress.

Well this is the nicest though .
Aiyah still wanna thanks Hanrong for being our photographer on that day.
LOL , okie , bye bye !
o.o dun push ur limits .
ya and stop opening your filthy mouth .
It's not nice at all to backstab ppl behind .
And i am not a liar , mind you .
I guess you are saying yourself .
If i'm a liar then you are one BIG FAT LIAR !
._.


No comments: