Saturday, September 19, 2009

Till now , i still couldn't make my descision
Because of you !


HELLO PEEPOS , i suddenly feel like updating .
Idk why , firstly i wanna wish all my meimeis
A HAPPY FIRST MONTH ANNIVERSARY!

Hahahs , secondly ' I change my blog song.
And it rocks to the max , I LOVE IT ^^
Thirdly ' My mio tv finally came back.
Remember last year i had mio tv ? Watch all those drama.
This time , its back , like finally after decades.
At first the person cheat my dad los , damm him.
Lucky this time he didn't or else i will call my dad
TO SUE HIM UNTIL HE WET HIS PANTS -.-
Just kidding las , but the person really v. bad nor .
One advice ' Never ever believe mobtv people .
Hahahs , hmm now i'm watching those drama .
But dun hab the latest ones , *growl.
Suan ler , but i need to finish my MR BEAN show .
Hahahs , i'm finishing everything liao , *weets
Okay las , nth much to say lerr .
Bye bye ! ^^

'Edited ~
Hello i decided to update more cause i'm feeling v. sians now.
Today i woke up at 8.30 by my dad >:(
At first he came to my bed then lisiao me .
Took my doraemon away and talk to her , LOL?
My doraemon is a SHE , mind you .
The conv goes like this when my dad talk to her .
Dad ' Come doraemon , daddy take you go out .
Me ' Daddy dun lame las . ( Continue sleeping)
Dad ' Come , wear ur clothes then go out .
The problem is DORAEMON dun need to wear clothes right ?
Diao los , my dad , so funny ! LOL .
Today i woke up then i realise my forehead got smth.
Not pimples but looks like rashes , LOL .
But i dun hab rashes so that is really a weird thing .
Now i'm clipping up my fringe to let it "tong feng"
LOL , my mum say i clip up my fringer nicer .
She say now got fringe , not nice so not much suitors .
LOl , funny sia -.= Link until there .
Hhaahs , later i'm going to buy my mp4 .
*Cheers , after tat go my ahma house .
Okie done , bye bye again (:

No comments: