Friday, September 18, 2009

Wishing for the right answer .

Yoyoyo everyone ! I'm here again , hahas.
Cause i got pictures to post so i decided to update .
Happy mah? Hahahs , dots ....
Today is a fun day , the weather is so cooling !
Like what andy said ' Today really got rain sia.
Hahahs , shall update with my blog with good details .
Since i'm free now ! *Laugh
1st lesson ' Chem !
Lucky andy never come disturb me or else there will be no peace.
Hahahs , chit-chat with sophia .
Didn't pay attention to teacher , too boring liao , LOL.
Cher show us a website about a person who scold Singaporean .
Scold until very what los , so bad sia ):
2nd lesson ' History!
Nearly slept , cher 's voice too monotone liao ;x
Watched a video about world war 2 , show us the dead bodies part.
so disgusting alright , japanese is that cruel -.-
No offence , Lawls ...
After tat recess time , damm malu los ><
Zzz , smth happen then my frens all v. gandong by him .
But i dun feel anything , LOL , i'm v. mean (:
3rd lesson ' Chinese
Go through oral exam format , boring .
Vanna draw a girl picture on my hand , the 1st pic up there.
Last lesson ' English .
Go through oral exam format again , LOL.
Busy chatting with jamie , hahahahas.
After tat went to eat lunch , very rush sia .
Cause v. less of time nah Zzzz Yaa, oral exam start !
I'm lucky that i went to ms foo for oral test , *weets
For reading the passage , i stumbled the words for 3 times .
Hahahs , but picture discussion still okay nahh.
As for chinese oral , i went to dunno which teacher.
LOL , for pic discussion he keep nodding his head when i finish a sentc.
Hahahs reading ; I only stammered one time .
After tat waited for my frens then went home.
Bathe , change , after tat went to meet at lot 1.
With jamie , yijia & sophia , we went to bpp.
Raining so heavily -.- Almost drenched , haish .
Went shop shop around then jasmine came.
Went kopitiam , then subway then outside subwau
LOL ,sophia & yijia bought me a small choco cake
*Yum yum ! Then they all sang birthday song for me.
At first very soft then suddenly loud .
LOL , everyone was turning around to look at us -.-
Hahahs , after tat went arcade , play some games.
After tat went library , then home .
Reached home around 7pm bahh .
Okay done and now is PICTURES TIME ! ^^


Mirror image, hahahas .

Last picture ! ^^

My mum gave this to me on my birthday .
So cute the hongbao , lalalalals.

Okie done with long post !
Bye bye (:

No comments: