Thursday, September 17, 2009

I will take ur silence for a yes.
Hello peepos !I'm back :D
Hahahs didn't you miss my post ? :x
Ohh no , i getting more bhb liao , LOL .
These days is busy audi-ing , chatting and watching CD.
Mr bean ! *Weets , i am a fan of MR BEAN !
LOL , I have watched almost all of the animated version.
It's nice okay , hahas , watch it too ! :D
Today was a busy day alright , rushing here & there.
Making my head also dizzy liao , lawls.
Today we have 2 test which was count in CA marks .
Actually got 3 but maths was cancelled.
Damm it , and i didn't burn midnight oil to revise.
Hahahs , then morning , i started revising .
During recess , was trying to remember the formula for maths .
But it just couldn't seep into my mind , oh gosh .
Luckily , maths test was cancelled & we hab lit test instead .
So much test for me to revise , also no time to revise for EOY.
And chinese , we have compo test (1h to finish up)
So damm freaking less of time nah ! -.-
Rushing out the freaking compo , in the end i did it ! :D
After tat rushed to do lit test , wrote quite less .
Cause i don't know what to write , i will flunk it man .
Hack care ><>
Then came back sch again , change .
After tat eat lunch , then went library.
Actually planned to play comp but the surrounding looks weird.
Cause none of them is playing , weird right ?
So decided to walk around after tat head to npcc .
Went to mp1 classroom , we had IT songs !
LOL , quite fun las , gretel they all keep laughing non-stop.
Making NCOs v. angry , uh oh .
But after tat ok las , cause i keep making everyone laugh .
You all got watch paris & milan the show ?
LOL , got one person called MR YEO mahh , i pose as him.
But mine is Mrs Yeo , sound nicer ?
Hahahs , i keep lisiao one NCO , he looks quite weird.
He keep smiling and smiling when i lisiao him .
But he was not angry , weird thing .
LOL , this training was the slackest ever !
Aww , love today , how i wish everyday like that , LOL.
After tat got streaming talk so was released from npcc EARLIER.
*Weets , had been waiting for the time for so long >:(
Streaming talk was v. lame , then reached home around 6.30 .
Okie done with my post ! ^^
Show you how my doraemon looks las .
Dun say i badd hor :D

TADA ! So cute right ?
It's extreme big , BIG TO THE MAX.
But i love it though , i hug it everyday .
Of course with my stupid mang mang too ! ^^
Next time show you how my mang mang looks .
Cuter ! Hahs , jamie dun scold me :P
Anyway this is what jamie bought for me for my bdae.
Jealous mah ? :x

No comments: