Sunday, October 4, 2009

你觉得你值得我信任你吗?

Hmm ! Hello peepos (: I'm backie ...
Today is my last day using computer * cries
How pathetic is that ! ): I'm hugging my comp now.
*Edited .
My mum allows me to use half an hr a day !
Provided i study for 4hrs a day , wow ._.
LOL , I'm gg to mug real hard for my EOY .
Cause i'm aiming for top 5 , then i could threaten my dad.
MUAHAHAHAS , wish me good luck (:
Today morning , when my parents are watching tv,
I PURPOSELY GO OFF THE LIGHT ! :P
Cause everytime when my dad come back , he will scold me
FOR TURNING ON THE LIGHTS which is v. ridiculous .
So today , i purposely go off , LOL .
Hahahs i hope exams times faster end !
Haish , keep study study study , until my brains also went sot .
Same with my second sis , i think she need to see doctor.
When she is studying , she will keep singing songs .
In order to memorise her notes , she will keep singing .
So do u think she need to see doctor? :D
Hmm update about YESTERDAY bahh .
Yesterday , the whole morning, afternoon , evening ,
I SPEND MY TIME AT HOME , STUDYING ^^
Guai right ? Thank you thank you :D
Hahas ignore my bhb-ness , ROFL.
But actually i spent 3/4 watching tv , LOL .
At night , went to celebrate 中秋节 * woots.
Meet up with Yijia they all at Keat Hong Tower .
Saw Ruben they all playing candles too , join them.
After playing candles / sparkles , went to play catching .
LOL , ruben they all keep cheating sia Zzzz .
Bully girls ,LOL , met a lot of new frens .
Hahahs reached home at 11pm .*Tired
12pm , went to sleep ^^

Pictures (:

No comments: