Friday, October 16, 2009

' I hope i could kick you out of my mind .

Hello my dear readers, SIERRA IS BACK IN ACTION !
Hahahs , I MISS MY BLOGGG !!!.
I have got so much to update about my lifes .
And i'm happy that i still remembered some .
So there's smth to blog yea? :D
I have grown fatter , maybe gg to 40kg ?
Idk , but my tummy is growing bigger & bigger.
Not pregnant hor -.- Not that kua zhang .
These few *weels (Use weeks lahh , i v. guai ) :D
I have been mugging & mugging like shit .
Check how many of my brains cells are gone :?
Lucky my parents gave me moral support by buying food for me.
Hahahs , now my house became a food storage.
Finally exams is over ,the nightmare is halfway gone .
Dun forget , result time will be back in few days .
So we need to play as much as we cann , right ? :D
A brief update on ytd & today ...
Yesterday;
Went sentosa after exams ! Shiok ^^
Masinly play with the water , kinda fun (:
But one thing ; I AM TANNED .
Zzzz , i dun wan to look tanned sia .
But now i really believe i look tanned , *cries .
Hope my original skin will come back & find me!
LOL , after tat went vivo city shop shop .
Reached home around 10pm .
Today ;
Went to school as usual , boring .
We had leadership course for the whole AFTERNOON .
Thank god man , no should thanks principal instead .
For giving us this boring course ! LOL.
I know i'm mean , but its indeed B.O.R.I.N.G!
Zzz , sec 3 played outdoor games , AHHS .
So good sia , not like us , nothing to do .
After sch , went home eat lunch .
Then meet up with vanna , took bus 927 to zoo .
Went for job interview nahh , not see animals -.- .
LOL , they just asked us fill in data then can go liao .
Wasted trip sia , Hahahas .
Then went lot 1 awhile , after tat went lam soon .
Played volleyball & basketball with sophia they all.
6 plus , went home liao ! ^^
A lot of jokes for me to laugh today ! :D
Okie now pictures now , awaiting ? :]

Me & jamie

Me & Nicole =]

Me & Claire , sophia's hand extra nah x.x

My stupid noob ass ! :P

Her again , hahas , i think this is nice .

We climb up from this route , scary right-.-

No people seh , except the couple .

Wow nice , nicole planned to walk the route , LOL.

Nice scenery ! ^^

Hello ! Saw us ? :D

This is nice , i feel like we are on a ship or smth.

LOL , me & jw were kinda scared that we will fall off.

FAMILIES OF 4 ^^

Okie done with my post .
Will update tomr bahh ! ^^
Stay tuned to my post ! *Laughs .
Tata!
It's not only you that's going through all this .
Everyone gone through this kind of things b4.
you're not the only one that get hurt easily .
I get hurt easily too , it's just that i dun say out .
I can only go home , find a place , and cry .
But can you stop giving me ur pissing attiude ?
I try to make more times with you , i try to talk to you .
Can you at least makes some move ? We're driffing !
Do you even realise the drastic changes ?
Heartbroken of what i saw , but i cannot do anything .

No comments: