Saturday, October 10, 2009

SAY YO ! :D

Hello peepos ! It's been decades that i update my blog .
Hahaas , as you know i only hav 30 mins online .
So it would be a miracle to update once in a while .
From tomr onwards ,i wont be able to online anymore .
So my blog will be STRICTLY dead without usual post .
I will be back in action after 15 october .
AHHHS , i am so tempted to go out after that day .
Hope that day faster go ! Hahahahs .
LOL , ytd went to lam soon to play sports .
Played basketball & volleyball , had a great fun .
Almost all the 2A girls came , *weets .
Hope there will a second outing again , hahaahs .
Ytd my slipper was spoilt , so 'Lucky right ? :D
LOL , borrowed yijia's slipper to wear.
But didn't wear it to play sports , cause its very 不方便.
In the end i got 2 BIG blister on my left/right toe .
Zzz , i regret of wearign that slipper out .
And yesterday was a unlucky day for me.
I got a great infinity with ball that i got hit by 4 times .
LOL , now i had a phobia of balls.
Hahahs just kidding .... :x
On thursday , after school went to pizzahut .
Had a sumptuous feast , damm freaking full .
I ate finish everything ! :D
Hahahs done with my wordy post .
I'm gonna miss my dear comp ^^
LOL , keep the taggs going alright .
I will reply to you all tags after exams .
So dun miss me ! :?

No comments: