Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fickled mind .
Say YO ! :D Hey guys , i'm backie .
Now everyday seems like a fairytale , so happily after.
I just ate finish durians , *Yum Yum
My father made a mess on the floor and you know what he did ?
Instead of sweeping the floor , he use newspaper to swept away the mess.
LOL , pro right ? *Laughs
I'm really broke this few days ! ' God , save me !
I'm going crazy without money , ZZZZ .
Talk about today bahh .
Today was a great day las , bought a lot of things .
Me & Yihan met up at mrt station & headed to bugis.
She is a 迟到 QUEEN , more hiong than me .
LOL , went there , shop shop .
Bought a vest & a set , nice nice ^^
Haahahs , we walked like 3h continuously.
Went to the new centre , the top floor .
DISCOVER a new arcade at there , so damm freaking COOL.
Ahhhs ! Me & Yihan were like wow ._.
Hahahs after tat around 5 plus went home liao .
Next monday & Tuesday is a holiday for us .
And i'm fully booked by my dear frens .
Hahahs , dun jealous hor :P
Okie done with my long post ...
Pictures (:
You all will never know i felt .
I can't believe you two say those things .
Utterly disappointed , nvm , gossip as much as u can .
If you're not please with me , just tell me instead.

No comments: