Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ANDY QUEK , YOU SUCKS ! :P



Hello peepos ! Sierraaaaaaa is back in action :D
Hymph >:( I have two big ulcer on my gums .
It hurts alright ! Zzzz , kinda pissed with it .
Had much difficulties when talking , sadded T.T
And my stupid DAD keep calling me a bangala !
Zzzz , do i really looked tanned now ?
My dad is so badd but he promise to pay for my whitener .
Hahahas , who ask him bully me ;x
Hmm , currently msn-ing with that zhuuu yijia !
See las ,she delayed my posting time :P
Hahahs just kidding nah , later she kill me :/
Today is a boring day for me okay .
Morning do IPP exercise , damm lame -.-
Waste my time & effort sia, dots ....
After tat went hall played some games , somehow fun abit .
But overall still boring , LOL , R.R
After sch , went to canteen to eat my lunch .
Then went to zoo with vanna .
We went there to visit animals ! :O (Just kidding)
Who will visit the animals in weekdays ? LOL .
We went there for job interview , in the end we met the manager.
He just keep chit-chat with us , so lame ;x
Finally after 1h of chatting , we got in .
He say ' 我很会说话, LOL .
Tomr gg there again , for serious training .
After tat went lot 1 , saw nicholas , LOL .
Then went home , saw daddy eating a box of ice-cream .
Almost finising , then i faster snatch away .
Cause i have not even eat my portion yet !
In the end, we eat together , LOl ..


One question to ask !

Hmm , i am still puzzling whether should i go or not .
Cause when sch reopen , i still need to work .
A week a day lehh , x.x
Idk lehh , but looks like we sure in liao .
So it's too late to back out right ?
How how how ? Not really keen to join .
AFTER my mum words , her naggy words .
LOL , but her words make sense nahh .
Dunno lehh , how ? ):
Give me some suggestions peeps ! :D



Bootlickers .
How about bootlicking ur own butt ?
Aww , i despise bootlickers just like you .

No comments: