Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tell me how can i forget you .
IMPORTANT !
Firstly ,
I "quited" KFC , and decided to find for another job .
Tomr gg to jiahao 's job for interview at dobby ghaut there .
Hope my interview could pass ! ^&^
Secondly ,
My post exam activity changed to GOLF .
At first it should be archery but now is golf .
I 'm still wonderign how on earth could i go archery .
Because i didn't even choose archey at all .
Luckily i went into golf , i am so damm freaking happy .
Thirdly ,
I got back my result slip , disappointed nah .
Got 14/44 class position , haish T.T
Dnt & Science fail , aiyah my Science cmi one ><
Haish , totally sadness T.T
My parents scold me until like wtf x.x
After tat my mum saw that i underweight then she screamed.
Seriously , LOL , i think my mum is crazy .
Then scold me for being skinny , DIAO =.=""
Fourthly ,
Now i am damm freaking dark & tanned .
Can't even regonise me when i look into the mirror .
Hahahs , actually not that kua zhang but really v. dark .
Especially my neck , face & hand , totally diff from my legs .
And i had a lot of ant bites or whateva bites .
Damm itchy nehh , but cannot scratch , ZZzz .
Lastly ,
My frinch is damm freaking long .
So later on , i'm gg for a haircut .
Hahahs , hope it will be nice
-------------------------------------------------
好了, 说完我要说的东西了.
Hahahs , update about yesterday first ^&^
Ytd went to sembawang golf club .
Fun fun , have a great fun there (:
After tat went nicole house play .
Around 7 pm , reached home :D
Today ;
Went to sch as usual .
Today have ccm & cross cultral program , lame .
Someone stole my water bottle, in the end put back .
Which idoilt did this? -.-lll
Today smth grave happened to me , LOL .
Flared up a big tantrum , thanks to MR ANDY .
I dunno when will he really grow up , god bless him.
LOL , after tat went home .
Today is my off day cause there is no NP training .
Damm freaking happy , *cheers ^&^
*My father just pao a cup of chocolate milk .
I almost vomitted everything , zzz really cannot stand the smell .
But must drink sia , or else when i grow up , i will be dead .
T.T
Okie done with my long essay .
Pictures time ! ^&^

Nice shot ^&^

I love this the most :]

LOL .

I like this too , candid shot ^^

HAAHS , distorted pics .
TWIST ^&^
Tata .


















No comments: