Monday, October 26, 2009

I believe in fate.



Hello everyone ! i'm back for a short update.
Today was quite a busy day for me .
Had been spending my precious time in SengKang .
It's a nice place because we like travel to the other of Sg .
When i grow up , i wan to live near there .
I believe it will be a great experience to spend another lifestyle yea..
Hahahs , today was actually a holiday for us .
But sadly , we have npcc course .
Luckily it's quite fun & entertaing or else i sure pissed off .
Imagine a holiday spend on such lame course ?
That will be definetely not advisabe & encourageable to do .
Hahahas , their lunch was very nice & ex ..
I think Npcc people are rich man ! x.x
LOL , evening that time , went to lam soon .
Played until 7 plus , went home liao .
Finally i went to visit COMPASS POINT , * woots.
That was sort of my dreams to go there las , finally its fufiled .
Quite fun today ! :D

Okie bye bye ^&^

No comments: