Friday, September 11, 2009

No more false hopes .........

Heyyo peepos ! I'm back , yoohoo ~
Yesterday my connection got problem so didn't post .
Too LAGG , Zzzz , stupid computer ><
So in the end i watched MR bean (CD) , nice wor .
Hahahs , very funny and cute :D

Buy this , its nice okay .
Continue my post , hahahaahas .
Holidays is ending very very soon , i haven finish my homewk .
Today went to lot 1 with my two sister from 11am- 3pm , STUDY .
Do ' Maths Revision ' 2 Newspaper review .
After tat went to eat lunch with them , took lift down to b1 .
Suddenly the lift stuck , wad the freak .
At first its because a indian man press it and its like got some system wrong.
So the lift door couldn't close , so we were stuck inside for 15 mins .
Diao , so long , lucky the lights were not off .
Or else i surely scream cann -.- , suay day for me .
And now i'm back , first time i study so long sia .
Great improvement for me * Claps , hahahas .
Talk about yesterday , i went out with yijia & pui yee .
First we went to lot 1 , window - shopping .
Very boring and siannns ):
After tat went ..... , then yijia came my house .
Watched mr bean , * weets !
After tat cam-whored awhile then went home liao (:
Seriously now i really feel like falling asleep sia .
Let the pictures help me finish up my post alright .


My bun , nice right ? :D

Random pictures , cool though .

Mirror image , that's my outfit on ytd.

I looks weird in this picture.

This also , hahahahas .

She took my monkey ! ):

Hahahs now my turn , i'm not giving her back !

Candid ? LOL

My nose look sharp right ?!!?!?
LOL , i really think so ;x

I'm reading my old book , so big hor .
Hahahahs .
Okay done with my post .
I think tomr i will post again .
And i will flood my blog with pictures !
Dun blame me cause you could only enjoy ! :P

Tata :D

No comments: