Sunday, September 13, 2009

You will never know cause i won't allow you to know (:

HELLO EVERYBODY ! yoyoyo :D
Currently in a good mood , hahahs .
Didn't i mention that i will flood my blog with many pics ?
But i dun feel like uploading all the pics .
I only upload 3 three pictures nah , the rest view from FACEBOOK .
Thank you very much ! Today is a good day .
Went shopping for 5hr, ._____________.
And my dad agree to buy me mp4 for my birthday present.
*Wan sui ! LOL :D Shall continue my long post.
Today my parents are all in a very good mood .
Idk why , they keep smiling and smiling , LOL.
Afternoon , our whole family went to dunno where.
My dad say is the place is a malay village o.o
At first , i dun believe that got this kind of village .
After tat i truly believe it , cause ....
All the things there are all MALAY stuffs , gosh -.-
My dad really v. cute sia , bring us go there for what ..
Then i asked him why he brought us to here .
And he said that he want us to experience the malay culture .
Idk how to explain , smth like that las.
And and i saw a TRANSEXUAL , serious i swear .
I was totally freak out okay , damm it .
He looks totally like a guy but he dress up like a lady .
I nearly puke cann -.- , my sis say its common nowadays to see .
Diao , Zzzz , after tat went to eat .
Eat malay stuffs , (There only sell malay food )
I dun like to eat malay food , but my dad & my big sis love it.
I think their past lifes are malay bah? LOL ._.
After tat went around shop , actually nth much to shop.
Cause all malay stuffs mah ! Lmao , my dad really sot one .
I rather he bring us to chinatown or smth ?
At least some place that is familiar right ? LOLs .
Then we went to ntuc , (was glad that the place got ntuc )
LOL , then my mother told me a very funny thing .
Guess what ? Let me rehearse the conv between me & her .
I was browsing some things when my mum suddenly walked over.
And told me these , shall type the conv for you all ^^
[Mum ] : Bee , got one disgusting guy keep staring and smiling at me .
[Me ] : Huh? Where where ?
[Mum] : Then she point to me a tall guy' face GROSS ..
(The tall guy is really looking at my mum , smiling at her )
[Me] : I immediately stare at him with fierce eyes .
Then the guy like shocked and immediately turned away .
Hahahs how funny is that ?
My mum is like shocked to death sia , lawls .
After tat my sisters and I suddenly crave for ICE-CREAM.
Hahahs , my parents bo bian so must buy for us ! :P
After tat went home liao ^^





Pictures time * cheers !

I'm crazy for this MR BEAN drama , so cute !

Candid shot ^^

LOL , ignore my toot face.

I love this the most cause my eyes looks BIG!
Hahahahhas , done with my post (:
Tata ^^




P/s , change my font to a larger font .
Haahas cause i want you all to read my post :P

No comments: