Thursday, September 10, 2009


Awww , i hate the thunder ! !@#$%^&*()-
It is so freaking loud and it woke me out from my sweet dream.
I have phobia on thunders ! ):
Firstly ' I didn't dare to move for half an hr because of the thunder .
Secondly ' I doubt that i will have insomia today and the rest of the day .
Thirdly ' I was having a sweet dream early and suddenly the BOOM sound
SCARED ME OUT , my heart nearly pop out -.-
The BOOM sound is more than once okay , damm it .
So i didn't carry on sleeping and now my eyebags could be seen .
I think i sound exaggerating , but it was true (to me).
LOL ,nowdays i slept at 12 and woke up at 9am .
I just couldn't go back to sleep ):
I think this september holiday was indeed terrible .
{Broke , no where to go }
{ Singapore is so small ! }
{ Homework is tons of it , staring at me every night ! }
I want to enjoy my holidays also cannot sia ):
Sadded , and now i having a slight fever .
How pathetic is that hur? LMAOS .
Need to mug for EOY , how stress is that ...
And EOY is coming up few weeks later .
Which is damm freaking fast and surely i will miss my comp .
*Sigh , i wanna work !
Lol paiseh random yi xia ^^
Okay las , enough of my rantings .
I think you all are getting bored , tell you all jokes bah ^^
This is sort of a chinese joke nah .
A girl alighted from a taxi but she didn't know she left her camera inside .
Then the taxi driver say : NI XIANG JI means ( Your camera ! )
But the girl tot that he is saying : (You looks like chicken )
The girl scold him back saying : ( You then looks like duck las )
The taxi driver heard it and immediately went off angrily .
After tat the girl checked her bag and realised her camera is missing.
She immediately called ( WO XIANG JI ! )means ( My camera)
Doesn't it sounds like ( I look like a chicken) ?
Hahahs , sorry i am a bad joker .
If you all really dun understand this joke , dun blame me ;x
Ohh ya , wanna tell you all smth hilarious .
Last monday i went to watch movie right ?
Jamie handed the ticket to me but i didn't catch it in time .
So the ticket fly fly fly .
Me & Jamie were shocked like hell los .
Immediately we ran for the ticket and
It landed on third floor insteaddd .
But luckily it is near the pole there so we manged to
Retrieve back this TICKET .
Lmaos , some of them were looking at us curiously .
._______________________________.
Okay done with my post .
Hope you all won't think its boring nah .
Hahaha tata ! :D

No comments: