Sunday, August 23, 2009

There won't be any disappointment without any expectation.

HELLO peepos ! I'm back to update again .
One reason because ' I am free!
Second reason because ' I got smth to say!
Third reason because ' I DUNNO , LOL.
Okays that is super duper lame .
So did you all listen to my blog song ?
Nice or not ?!?!?!!?!?
Anyway if you all dun agree , i dun care.
Because i like my songs , hahahas .
Yesterday night cam-whore with my sister(S)
Suddenly realise we three look alike , *laughs
Hahahas , i'm just being lame nah.
Shall upload to blogger when my sis send me those pics .
Oh yaa , my mum joined us for some pictures .
In the end , all of us were drenched in sweat .
LOL, just dun laugh if you all see las .
A lot is unglamm one ;x
Talk about today bahh .
Woke up around 10plus , today is a nice day yea ..
So windy , so cooling , so NICE las .
LOL , my monkey was brought to the washing machine for SPA.
Hahahas , she seems quite afraid at first.
The washing machine seems so scary and my monkey was scared.
Poor thing , who asked her so dirty , so must washed los.
HAHAs , afternoon went to meet up with xiaohui.
Went to her auntie house again to do my rebonded frinch .
Now okay liao although still abit curl but nvm.
Reached home , use computer for awhile.
Then went off with mum to ahma house .
We use fly derr ! Pro hor ? :D
Today my cousin was sick , so all three never come.
Sadd neh , decided to do my homework meanwhile.
The most funniest thing is that ; I NEVER BRING PEN!
Lmaos , bring paper everything except stationaries -.-
ZZz , how noob am i , so in the end borrow pen from ah gong.
Hahahs , after doing homwork , watched tv.
Then read my Horoscope book , *weets
Read about characters , love all those parts.
Walao they describe dao very alike like my character.
Shock sia , but seriously its very acurrate neh .
LOL , around 7pm fly home liao.
And now i'm back, weeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss ♥
Now its night time lerr , i have a feeling.
That i will not be able to sleep tonight .
Dunno leh , that's so random , hahaahs .
Okay las , i go play audition liao !
Bye bye :D

No comments: