Monday, August 24, 2009


Hey hey hey ! LOOK HERE :D
This i s made by jocelyn lim okie .
Our new "gang" , hahahaas .
Okay i'm just being lame .
Talk about today ??
Lessons were boring , not much to talk about.
Maths test papers were given out .
Gave me disappointment but not happiness.
Aww, i got 24/40 , wad the freak.
So lousy and i got 7 marks careless.
How freak i am ? -.- Sianns .
But i did not cry , (duh )
It's just sadd nor , this year this is my lousiest score ever.
Haish , this year no need to aim for top 5 liao.
Oh ya P.E time , i am so freaking happy.
Because i no longer scared of basketball.
My 4 years phobia is counted as gone bah?
Cause today we played basketball .
Ya and i score quite a amount for my team , hahahas .
So happy nah , somehow like overcome my phobia .
LOL, i didn't tell you all about the reason why i have this phobia.
Ahem , i shall tell you all now .....
Primary 4 that time , me & my fren played basketball together.
And hurt my thumb , somemore is left-.-
So i was not able to write for 1 week until it is heal partially.
Somemore is exam time , pro right ?
Got a "great" scolding from my families , LOl.
That's why i'm scared of balls especially basketball .
Hahahas , ytd the weather is like somehow horrible?
Cause my monkey was not able to be dry for the day .
Aww , but i didn't care , i just grab her down .
And hugg her , slept through the whole night .
LOL , and this morning my mum screamed at me.
I was like ??? Imagine ur mum suddenly screamed.
Cause i was carrying my monkey which was actually supposed to be
HANGING on the window , damm -.-
I told me mum i was afraid that my monkey will get sick outside.
So i decided to bring her in , hahaahhas.
Nice excuse hur? Then when i came back ,
My monkey was hanged up again , (my mum doings )
Zzzzzz I think you guys think i'm crazy.
Why should i care much for a dead monkey ?
Ya she is dead, i admit .
But to me , she is alive and lively like a baby (:
Even when i grow old , i still want to carry her like a baby.
(lawls , feel like crying , better stop )
Change subject bahh , talked about after school.
Got tessellation workshop (Ops, i keep saying WORKSHEET)
Lmaos , i think i am getting crazy.
Yaa , skip CCM and went for that workshop.
Although it is boring but at least it is air-conditional.
Hahahs , so cooling , we did tessellations on computer.
Draw circle , blah blah blah , didn't have much difficulties.
After tat jasper helped me style the design to a dog.
So pro nor -.- Thanks to him , i got a dog as a design.
Hahahas , still got some help from yijia nah .
Thanks jasper and yijia :D
After tat went home with davis .
Okiie the end !

Pictures time , hahas some lame pictures.

My monkey , see !
So pathetic ):

My tessellation design , does it even looks like a dog?
LOL , idk.

Okie this end of my boring post.
Thank you for seeing , bye bye :D



是老天在捉弄我们吗?
为什么每当想你,
你就会出现在我面前?
明明没感觉了,
但一看到你, 感觉又会来了.

No comments: