Wednesday, August 26, 2009

L Stands for loser , and that's you .
Don't deny because i''m implying to you.
Loser -.-

HELLO my fellow friends , i'm here *wave
Hahahs , Did you all miss my post?
Suppose to be emo-ing , but in the end i blog again.
I'm very unhappy with my CT results.
Totally sucks cann -.- , cause this CT , i slack quite a lot.
And my results go downhill instead of up -.-
Although i did not failed a single subject but the results was like
S.H.I.T ( Sorry to say that )
Today got back my chinese results , i nearly failed.
29/60 ? But got back 2 marks so it should be 31/60 .
Ya wad th freak , lousy marks cann.
Nearly tore my paper and threw it into the dustbin.
Super duper lousy cann , if i fail , my mum will threw it for me.
She will just dump it into the trashbin and say bye to my paper.
Cool uh? And i can't believe i nearly failed my chinese.
Chinese was the only paper that i could score well.
And in the end , i nearly failed this freaking paper.
I got 6 marks careless for my comprehension.
JUST because of some useless words behind then it was marked wrong.
WTF , really hate myself of being careless.
Now i still haven tell my mother all my score.
Although i didn't failed any of it but i think i will still be dead.
My mum will nagg me until i am dead man (Jk , LOl )
Much better by abit bahh , haish .
Disappointed , why do CT even exist in this world?
Lawls , so far none of my papers score well .
Sadded T.T
And yesterday , i even forgot to put silent to my phone.
During history lesson , it started ringing , WTF.
At first i heard some music coming from my pocket , i tot
I AM DREAMING ?!?! LOL , pro hor?
After tat i found out then i quickly reject the call .
Lucky miss lim never notice the music as the class is far too noisy.
BUT imagine , it was DM to teach our class that day.
And supposingly the class would be extremely quiet.
Suddenly my phone started ringing with the stupid ringtone .
Wow? I think i will be dead meat -.-
Haish , nothing much to blog lerr.
Tomr got npcc , sianns , hope tomr will rain the whole day.
:B , okie bye bye ^^

If there is an award called " Act the best " ,
I would definetely give you .
Because your actings is too great , too sickening , too disgusting.
Snatching fren ? Acting hypocrite? Acting kind? Teacher's pet?
Those 4 things that you always did .
Makes me really disgusted , awww.


My art piece , nice mah ? :D

No comments: