Saturday, August 29, 2009

I am fine , dun worry .

HEYYO PEEPOS , i'm back !
Sorry for lack of update these few days uh >< Update about yesterday ;
Cried during art lesson , fine now.
I cried not because of not only that particular reason okay .
Still got some other , so please dun misunderstand .
Ask me for more enquries bahh .
Wanna thank andy and my jiejieS .
Hahahs thanks for cheering me up , yaa
.
Anyway the case over liao , hahahas.
After tat rushed to change to PT kit.
Cause me & ayaka need to go for captainball compt.
Trained to SengKang secondary school , very far ><>she very cute nor !:D
Hahahs , then the compt start.
Played with a lot of school , all also very good nah.
But i hurt my wrist while playing , LOL.
Got one time i bang into someone and i bounce off.
LMAOS , nearly fly , jkjk ;x
Some school were really violent cann .
There's a girl in Nanqiao school , she damm freaking tall.
Around claire height bah and real cute canns , LOLs.
I suddenly realise i really did grow much TALLER.
Hahahs ayaka also think so neh *weets
In the end we become third , *hard work pays off
After tat some of them went to compass point to eat dinner.
While me , jiaying & ayaka took mrt home .
On my way back , saw my sis behind me.
OMG she's stalking me all along ! Hahs , JK.
But she actually took the same mrt train as me .
( At first i'm abit worried of going home alone )
Feel much relieved seeing her , hahahas.
Reached home around 8 plus ......

Talk about today ! (:


LOL, morning played computer , so nth much.
Then afternoon meet up with yihan the idoilt .
HAHAHS , just kidding ;x
Went to lot 1 shop for teacher's day present.
Actually nothing caught my eye :B
Then trained to yew tee ' Forgot to bring ez-link card .
Zzzz , bought standard ticket card , lawls.
Shop until very 3 plus , bought food to eat nah.
Hahahas , then went yihan house .
Pass me smth then went home.
She was supposed to send me to bus-stop but she cheated me.
So bad right , tsktsktsk .....
Hahahs , then took bus to lot 1.
Meet with jamie yea.
P/s; She wearing like a red riding hood , LOL.
Pei her buy teacher's day present .
After tat went her house take maths tb.
Then went home to bathe .
Around 5.30pm , tution starts !
Till 7pm sharp and now i am back !
LOL , okay shall end my boring post.
Hahahs , bye bye (:


Trophy ! :D

Side view of hers .

Shh , my rabbit sleeping . :D

P/S ; I just took it for fun nah , hahahs .
Tata (:


Though i dun like your hypocrite character ,
But i still hope to be a fren of yours.

No comments: