Sunday, August 30, 2009

Everything will be fine after a cry .

Hello peepos !!! I'm back ya .
Nowadays , the weather is good yea.
LOL , but i cannot go cycling because of the rain ):
And i was unable to wash my sch shoes .
CAUSE OF THE RAIN TOO ! ):
Hahahs , anyway my blogsong okay liao .
I re-create another one , with new BLOG SONG !
V. nice , must listen okie (:
Lawls , tomr we got teacher's day celebration plus CIP.
Heard from mum that bpians will be coming to my house too.
But tomr my mum won't be at home , LOL .
I actually want her to help me see who is in charge of my floor .
Aww okay las , enough of my rantings .
Talk about some happy things , much better right? :D
Today was a tiring day for me okay .
Afternoon went to bukit batok temple to baibai .
After tat went back to lot 1.
Went to ntuc ( requested by my dad ).
Shop until 1 plus bahh , bought a lot of things sia.
After tat parents went home first.
While me & my two sister(S) went shopping .
LOL , actually we want to buy smth for my second sis .
Her birthday was 9 July , and we haven buy her present -.-
Cause her taste is too far away from my big sis and i.
Very hard to buy for her , i rather give her money sia ><
Shopp constantly till 6 plus , NICE RIGHT?
And the most funniest thing is we went to lot 1 .
SHOPP for 5hr -.- Wad the freak.
Very pro right ? Hahahahas .
After tat went back home liao .
Didn't bought much things cause we dun have enough money .
In the end we used my sister nets card , hoho .
Hmm now i shall start to talk about my life .
Actually nothing to talk about , just wanna intro one show to you all .
---
--
-
TADA! ~~

Hmm , this show is called WHY WHY LOVE.
I watched because the left side guy v. shuai & funny .
Hahahs , but in the end rainie yang go with the right side one .
Damm it los ): Dun really wanna watch liao .
Cause the ending damm sucky , hahahas .


My idol picture !
LOL ( I'm exaggerating , ahem )

Shuai right ?
In real life , he is a very childish and funny guy.
( Heard from other people las )
But i agree though , LOL !
He is cute too :D

Okay bye bye !

No comments: