Monday, August 31, 2009


My new bagg , cute hor? LOL

Yihan , that's my hat!

Hahahs i know i look much betetr than her ;p

Yihan with the stupid helmet , LOL.

She is introducing this scarf to you all .

A blue ribbon .

I think mine is cuter , HAHAHS.

A new pose i guess , :O

Candid shot (:

Seems weird with this weird hat .

Took it on the escalator :p

PINKISH THINGS , gosh , my eye hurts , LOL .

Me & my past form - cher !

Me & Matthew , he's not that tall okay .

Me & Eunice mok !
OH HELLO EVERYONE , i'm in a good mood now .
Cause tomr i am gg to cut my hair !
But not cut short , is trim , LOL .
Tomr gg to city hall there to shop too !
WEEES ! I'm excited of tomr outings :O
I want to buy a lot a lot of things ! LOL .
Talk about today , just a short post will do .
Who cares if its short / long , hahahas .
Had teacher's day celebrations today !
The hall is damm freaking small & squeezy -.-
Pissed nor , somemore so hot nah .
And my butt hurts after sitting there for hrs .
Then faster went up to staff room to give out presents .
After tat the whole class went to 485 A , so far ):
Walked like shyt , just kidding ;x
Went up to collect newspaper , the flat looked creepy .
There's one unit that got three dogs inside , wtf.
Keep barking non-stop , ahhhs .
Me, vanna & Jocelyn keep lisiao the dog , LOL.
After we gather all the newspaper , bring it to blk 484 .
So far sia , and the things is so damm heavy -.-
When we are reaching , there is a cat standing in between the path.
LOL , somehow block our way , lawls .
When we are approaching then it go beside the path.
So cute & obedient sia ! LOL .
After finishing our job , stayed there & slack .
Nothing much to say nah , after tat went to kfc.
Ate 2 piece chicken meal with jamie .
The person go throw away my mash potato sia ):
My favourite neh , sians Zzzzz.
Then took train to yew tee with my beloved Vanna .
Thanks Vanna for pei-ing me back to KPS , love ya (:
Slacked there with my other ex-classmates.
Aww , I MISSED KRANJI ! ):
The food there is still so nice , so yummy ....
Took some pictures then went to meet with yihan.
While eunice went home first , sianns .
Me & Yihan decided to go to sembaway new shopping centre.
Quite far but fun indeed , discover a lot of funny things .
Cam-whore too ! Lol now my handphone no batt liao -.-
Hahahs , okay the end !
Bye bye :DD

No comments: