Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I need to know the truth .
Even if it is cruel , i still wanna know .
Because i dun want to carry anymore false hopes .

Heyyo ! Hello i'm back .
These day have a lot of pics for me to update .
Hope this could make my blog more lively?
My eyebags is getting heavier and heavier.
Damm it , you see my two picture up there .
My eyes already very small , now like that .
Surely cmi leh , haish , need to sleep EARLY !
Or else i am really dead ! ):
Hahahs , as you know , i went to bugis today.
It's a rainy day though , raining non-stop .
Hope tomr it could be too , best !
Hahahs morning pei mummy stayed at home.
After tat afternoon , jamie & yijia came my house .
To fetch me ! LOL , soooo sweet .
Hahahs then trained to city hall , long journey.
Saw claire they all at city link then went up to funan.
Me & Jiawen went there to cut hair .
Well , i'm quite happy with my hair las.
Cause he helped to sort of straighten my hair .
And it look so much like rebonded hair , hhehes .
After haircut , went to penisula .
Walked walked , bought a chio bagg .
It's pinkish , starish and LOVELY ! LOL.
After tat trained to bugis , me & yijia went off first.
Cause only we two managed to squeeze into the train.
LOL , went to eat mac , it's crowded :O
Then we went walked walked around .
After tat went to bugis street to meet up with claire they all.
Around 5 plus, set off to cck .
While claire alight at clementi and vanna continue her way to yt.
Me & Yijia went to lot 1 for fun , LOL .
Saw my old love , he is still that handsome oh !
Around 7pm , went home liao .
And now i am back ! Hohos :D

Okay pictures time !
Open your big big eyes to see .
HAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAS.

I keep on banging to this freaking thingy .
And now my head hurts ):

Candid ! :D

Yijia with the cute donald duck !

Yijia with pooh bear , hahas

They are mine ! Just kidding ~

Pikachu !

I took before last year with this .

And this , same pose somemore -.-

Stick out tongue , LOL.

My eyes are small .

Reflection , my unglamm face ;x

Why my eyes so small ah ?!?!?! LMAOS.

Ghost ! Just kidding , its my backview.
Looks so much like rebonded hair right?
Hahahs ok done with my long post.
Bye bye ! ^^

No comments: