Saturday, August 22, 2009

Maybe one day you will turn around and smile at me (:
I will wait for that day to arrive .

HEYYYOYOYOYOYOYOYO , got miss me anot?
Just kidding right , hahahas , i not so bhb ._.
I just change my blog song , so ya PLEASE LISTEN.
I spend a lot of time doing it okie , LISTEN !
But dunno why cannot auto play so please use ur hand
And click it play , thank you very much (:
Anyway my handphone can detect memory card liao.
LOL , cause i drop it just now then suddenly can liao.
Magic sia , hahahas !
Morning was still arguing with my father of buying a new phone.
I think there won't be a need to buy liao las .
Hahahs , today me & yihan really did cam-whore, LMAOS.
Hey dun directly turn to pictures there , see my post first.
Tsktsk , dun skip this part or else no photos :P
Hahahs just kidding , today is great (:
Ya , me & yihan went to jurong point .
She was wearing her ava uniform -.- while i'm wearing home clothes.
Actually plan to go arcade der , but she cannot go in.
So too bad , hahahahahahs .
Today there was a event held in jurong point .
6 of them were from Xiao Yuan Superstar , LOL.
Everybody were busy with taking photos.
So lame , hahahas , we went to kiddy palace instead .
We were cam-whoring with those cute clothes & toy .
The most lame thing is that we even went in to try their clothes
LMAOS , damm paiseh sia , yihan insist of going in nor .
We took those 1960s dress , hahahahs .
After that , went around shop nah .
Basically its just shopping , eat , shopping and eat .
But its fun okie , me & yihan keep on talking & talking .
Then went home around 5pm bah .
Next week going to meet with her again , *weets


Okay here comes the pictures !
Dun laugh hor , tsktsk ! ^^

Me & Yihan

Reflections.

I dunno why , suddenly think of sticking out my tongue ;x

Smile ^^

Camera !!!

I think this is nice ...

Do yihan & bunny look alike?!?!?!?
Hahahs .

Me !! LOl .

That is all mine , dun snatch :P

Yihan & the duckie , LOL .

Me & Froggie , so cute the frog (:

Mirror image !~

Act cute haahs , you see our dress.
SO FREAKING FUNNY !

Cute nor , how i wish i have these two .
So cute , yihan hand extra nah .

Two identical cards , hahaahs .

Okiie done with my post !
Bye bye (:

No comments: