Friday, August 21, 2009

The best you have may not be the best of all .



HIIE HIIE ! I'm back from lot 1 , hehes .
MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER , for god sake .
All those scary memos will be gone by then *weets
Haish , my legs got a lot of mosquito bites sia ..
Sianns , i dun wan any scars on my legg neh )):
Oh yaa , another thing to say .
Tomr i'm going out with yihan !!!!
Like finally las -.- She so busy everyday sians.
Annd i'm going to wear my favourite pink dress out ^^
HAHAS , promise to have photos tomr :D
But my handphone haven sent to repair sia .
So noob one , cannot detect memory card , sians ):
If cannot repair , i'm gonna change my damm phone okay.
Hahahs enough of my rantings ya , talk about today bahh .
Today was kinda a bad day las , feel sad today .
Dun ask my why because i dun know either .
Okay school lessons was boring lah -.-
First period ' Chem .
Nothing las , chit chatting with sophia nor .
After cher go through finish paper , show us experiments .
Si andy keep lisiao me , walao .
Then i run , he chase , in the end we were running around the lab..
LOL , like playing catching sia ...
Second period ' Chinese exam
Nearly couldn't finish the paper los .
Cause i tot still got a lot of time , then i relax abit.
HAAHS , the paper was quite difficult los .
After tat recess , YIJIA VERY FUNNY NAH.
We were laughing and laughing like crazy ppl zzzz
Expecting to laugh at some funny actions , ahem .
Okay nvm , decided not to say , LOL ..
Third period ' Chinese
Chiong chinese compo , hahaahs .
Last period ' English
I got the higest 18.9/ 20 for my public speaking .
Shocked los -.- First time get so high sia ...
After school ends , went home change clothes .
Then ate kfc with jasmine , saw eugene they all.
After eating , went to cinema , bought tickets .
Played ddr , hahahas , got one group of boys sot one nor.
Keep playing and playing sia , rich nah.
After tat went in to watch liao , sat with sophia .
We watched (where got ghost) movie .
Nice las , i will rate 4/5 for this movie .
Hahahs , quite scary but funny though .
Sophia never scream one nor , only i screamed .
Paiseh ahh , hahahahahas .
Andy sit infront of us , suay , (jkjk ) :x
Last story is about an ahma and her families .
Suddenly the ahma face appear , WTH.
Andy cua tio sia , hahahas.
Watched finish liao , played ddr with yijia .
After that sophia & jasmine went off first.
While me & yijia continue to slack at lot 1 until 6.30pm.

Okiie done with my post , tyty ^^

What makes me so sad is that i didn't expect you will say those.
Fair weather fren ? Are you ?

No comments: