Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I dun wanna think of you anymore .
Thinking of you is a torture to me .

Yoyoyo peepos ! I'M BACK AGAIN.
Hahas suppose to MIA right , can't resist the temptation.
Paiseh uh , hahas .
Got a lot of things to blog about , prepare coffee.
Sorry if my picture is ugly uh , no pics to put.
LOL , cause my hair is freaking messy okay .
Need a haircut soon asap ya .
YIJIA said my hair grow very long liao *weets
Hahahs , anyway my handphone SOT LIAO las.
Damm it , cannot detect memory card , ass -.-
I want complain to my dad and ask him buy a new one for me .
Hack care , I WAN CHANGE MY FREAKING PHONE .
Cause now i cannot listen to any music sia ..
Wahh damm freaking sianns cann ):
Update about yesterday ;
Only got 2 things to talk about las , skip infront , hahas.
Assembly , those npcc one were supposed to go off at 2 .
And when the time came , no one stand up .
Me & Jess were signalling to each other , LOL .
No one dare to stand up -.-
So i stand up luh , LOL.
Then all the npcc people started standing up , lmaos .
Second thing is about my shooting score.
Remember i was supposed to go for shooting ytd?
I went and i got zero for it .
Pro right ? 0 neh -.-
Cause i couldn't see the target leh , then i anyhow shoot los.
LOL, sianns, damm freaking paiseh ><
Kay talk about today ;
School lessons boring as usual .
Lit test today , not very diff las.
Got back my physics paper 8.5/20 , failed .
Damm it , lucky my chem papers pass.
So overall i still passed my science.
FIRST TIME passed leh (this year ) , * claps :D
After school , went home watched tv, LOL.
Tomr prepared to flunk my HISTORY liao las.
Never study at all , no mood .
Haish , after tat call jamie out to cycle (:
Went out around 5plus , back home at 7pm .
Hehehs , aiyah nothing to say liao.
Bye bye ! :D


I really do not know what you are thinking about.
Sometimes seems so good , sometimes like shit .
Now quite a lot of ppl hate you because of ur acts .
Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
Do you like being called two sided face , hypocrite?
If you don't , then quit being a hypocrite .
Speak the truth out alright , dun fake .
STOP FAKING cann ?
I'm starting to feel disgusted by you .
I could only say ; Your everything is too FAKE.
Understand ? And stop pushing all the blame to other ppl.
Being a good guy doesn't seems good all the time okay .

No comments: