Sunday, August 16, 2009



HELLO PEEPOS, i'm back , hahas.
Sorry for the late update ya , busy studying .
Guai right? Hahahs , tomr is science papers.
I got a feeling that i will flunk these paper .
Aiyah hack care nah , at least i got revise right.
LOL , and and my phone going to spoil liao .
Keep restarting and damm freaking lagg .
Told my dad about it , he say wait for EOY exams .
If i get top 5 then i can get a new phone .
Wad the freak las , standard so high -.-
Talk about yesterday and today ....
Yesterday went to help out for teacher's day celebration.
Fun nah , took a lot of pictures .
But was told that we were not supposed to put in on blog ):
So sadd , haahahs , but we had a great fun at school .
Reached home around 10pm bah , hehes ...
Talk about today!
Rebond my frinch liao , nice bah ?
Hahahs , xiaohui & emay said that i look good if i rebond the whole hair.
Do you think i should ? Haish .
So tempted to , LOL .
Morning studied for maths first..
Then afternoon , went over to xiaohui's aunt house .
Rebond for 2hrs , long sia -.-
I think she cut too "bao" for me liao .
After rebonding , went back home .
Studied for science while emay came.
Teached me science plus maths , hahas.
After tat she went home ...
Okiie , last thing i wannt to say.
Going to MIA , starting from tomr ..
So dun miss my post , hahahs :P.

Took it right after rebonding ...
Does it look like bangs ?????

My father did this to my monkey again ..
So baddd right , LOL .


Kk gtg le , bye bye ! :D

No comments: