Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Why am i still so foolish waiting for you?

Okay back to my proper update ! :D
Today ;
Went to school as usual .
TODAY IS A BAD DAY ! ):
1st lesson is physics , GRr.
Hate that teacher , totally horrible .
Kays , at first we need to take laser pen .
Then my laser pen , the box that contain it is spoilt.
But its already spoilt when i open it up.
Then teacher think its me &*%&#$%@#$@
Wad the freak las , i explain to her over & over time.
But she dun give a damm then forget it.
Seriously , hate her damm lesson , no interest.
2nd lesson ' home econs.
Nothing much , teacher do all the talkings (:
3rd lesson 'Form class.
Quite fun nah , discuss about our class enviroment .
Cannot say * 2A girls secret , shh ;x
4th lesson ' English
Laugh like hell , claire too funny liao.
LOL , atfer tat ' Chinese.
Something happen before chinese , adriel fall down.
Heard that is sec 4 guys purposely trip him .
Still laugh at him somemore , wth .
Dunno which sec 4 guys , so bad las -.-
Last lesson ' Maths.
Mrs toh never come , another guy teacher took over.
Overall he quite good las , just abit slack ;x
After tat played with simon chinese chess.
I win him neh ! :P
Hahahs actually is same same nah , but nvm , i win ! :D
After school , went to eat lunch with jamie.
Then went to mp1 to meet mr lim.
Mr lim was damm late los , actually is meet 2.30
I think he 3 plus then come -.-
But nvm , at least we get to revise for our theory test.
First test is to test whether we know how to tie knots.
Oh gosh , totally stupid.
Sure fail liao , damm paiseh ><
But sir very good , keep giving us chance.
V.E.R.Y G.O.O.D! :D
Got cheat abit nah , haahahahs.
After tat theory test , * knock head.
Damm freaking hard las , sians diao. =="
I copied valerie answer while she copied illy ones.
LOL , she copy until damm freaking obvious.
But lucky sir never see , LOL.
Laughing like hell .
*Confirm plus chop will fail this two test.
After test , had a quick briefing then dismiss us.
Reached home around 6 pm .
Ok done with my update .
Bye bye ! :D
Can't you just treat me better?
Why am i still so foolish ?
Hoping that u will change to a better person?
Hoping that i could change you?
Hoping that one day you will change?
Oh that is all my wishful thinking.
Totally hurt by your actions , your stupid actions.
If you want to vent your anger on someone , dun even think of me.
I'm not a pushover and neither i will try to tolerate you anymore.
Why should i tolerate you , when you yourself is giving me rubbish?
Do you think its fair?
Ask you question , you gave me like you very irritated by me.
Did i offend you or what ?
Isit so difficult to just answer me nicely?
And this is not the first time you are giving me .
Can you just stop giving me all these nonsence?
I am a person too , i am a human !
I am not ur dog or wadeva shit .
Just stop giving me ur that shitty attitude , please?
Or else i will end this myself .

And after you read this , dun bother to apologise.
To me , your apology is just like saying fuck you to me.
*Vanna said that before , and i agreed.

No comments: