Thursday, July 23, 2009


Hey hey yo peepos !
I am back , hahas , now daily blogging liao (:
Ya, the picture on top right .
I'm not implying to you all to kiss my butt -.-
LOL , just took this sign for fun .
Cause i think its cool but i dun dare to hang on my bag.
Hahahs the words seems bitchy alright .
Ok anything bah , talk about today !
Today was a boring day , LOL.
To me school is definetely boring =="
Busy day as well , hahas.
*Skip to after school alright (:
Firstly went to eat my lunch .
After tat went library with jamie , girls talk .
LOL , then went back classroom.
Played chinese chess , won simon again.
Haish , too pro liao , hahahs , JUST KIDDING (:
Then went to change to full u.
Almost all the girls toilet were full , omg.
Nearly went to boys toilet , hahahs.
Just kidding nah ;x
Around 3pm , npcc start.
Split group ; jamie's group (going to ndp )
While our group is not going to.
At first i really think they are discriminating us los .
Like bad the dun go , good then can go .
But after tat ic told us that is not because of our performance.
*Still , i dun believe what she said .
And in the end we went to PT with Mr Lim Jun Sheng .
At first i'm cursing Mr Lim Jun Sheng :x
Cause like we already get left out because of the nDP thing.
Still want us to suffer? LMAOS.
But its not the case nah.
Mr Lim Jun Sheng very good okays ! (:
He very pervert los , as in not that kind of pervert.
Is he hor , make us run the whole entire school for 2 times.
Went up the stairs , then came down .
Did 70 pushup altogether , almost 100 starjump.
Bian tai right? LOL , that's what andy said.
Although its tiring but somehow i feel happy.
Cause i could feel that my stamina is improving , *weets :D
But tiring until i nearly faint , dots.
Now my muscle is aching , oh my gosh.
Wish me good luck , thanks (:
Ops , i cried infront of Mr Lim Jun Sheng -.-
Gosh , no face liao.
Cause i very angry and felt indigant for everyone.
Just like what i said just now , i think its totally unfair please.
But after tat Mr Lim Jun Sheng ' sort of counsel me .
LOL , then i xiang tong liao .
After tat got 15 mins break .
Then was told by Mr Lim Jun Sheng that me & Ely
Will be joining in the NDP , shock sia.
Then got rehearsal , stand there for half an hour i think.
Never move okay , my legs totally numb los.
Plus just now run like shit , now stand for so long.
LOL , die liao -.-
After tat went home liao.

Mr Lim Jun Sheng is a great person okay! ♥

Draco Malfoy
Shuai bo?
Hot bo?
BOTH RIGHT ?!?!!?
Hahahhs , agree ! *
:D

No comments: