Tuesday, July 21, 2009


Hello dear readers (:
I'm back , woots *
My dear sister is sick now ...
This afternoon her temperature gone up to 39.2 .
Wad the freak , scare me sia .
Today a lot of things happened , actually planned to emo.
But failed , LOL .
Today my father went to the hospital for operation.
Cause his gall bladder inside got stones , i think.
Ya , idk how to explain neh ;x.
Then need operation , ya .
But now its okay liao , take out the stones ler.
My father needs to rest for one week ._.
Ya well as for my big sister , i dunno what happen to her.
LOL , (i'm suspecting that she has H1N1 )
Just kidding , the doctor already confirmed that she dun hab.
Hahahs , but from her face she really looked very worried.
Ya first time see her face like that , shiok you know ):
Then suddenly she talk until she cry , LOL.
I dunno what to do , i could only say dun cry .
Cause this is my first time seeing my sister cry.
OK las actually is *very long time never see her cry liao
Hahahas , but now she okay ler.
Ok las , i dunn wanna update liao .
Moodless -.- , tomr then update okie .
Ok bye bye ! :D

No comments: