Sunday, July 19, 2009

I could sense your presence .

Oh hello everybody ! I'm here to update again .
Actually just wanna keep my blog alive , hehes.
About the last post , you all got see my monkey pics ?
I found out is my father's doing , so bad sia.
How can he do this to my cute little moneky ?
Tsk so bad , baddie daddy , LOL .
~HAHAHAS .
Nowadays a lot of people are sick .
Idk why , just happen to realise it , LOL.
Heard from my father that one person die from H1N1. :O
So scary sia ):
*Hope the doctors faster find the cure for H1N1 .
And and some of my little 'pimples is popping out .
OH MAN , nonononononoonono.
I dun want to become pimple face okay ):
So now i keep drinking herbal tea , LOL.
So awful )):
*Endure !
Another thing is i'm having financial crisis .
Dun laugh okie , this is not a laughing matter ,you know (:
Sad case , everyday ate bread for recess.
Actually is for my morning meal but must save till recess.
Haish sadded , broke dao ...
Somemore so many of my frens birthday coming liao .
And i still owe xiaohui & my 2nd sister birthday present sia .
But this is actually a good way to SLIM down yea?
Hehehs , good good ! :D
Kays .
Update about today ;
Today was a fine day , LOL.
Spent the whole morning watching tv.
After tat went with mum to find dad in ntuc.
But in the end my dad ownself go home liao -.-
LOL , bought lunch back , ate with parents.
After tat on computer , play until evening .
Actually planned to go ahma house but in the end went to popo house .
LOLs , daddy brought me & my little cousin to ntuc.
Bought a lot of food , hahaahahahahahahhs .
Then around 6plus , went home liao .
:D

No comments: