Saturday, July 18, 2009

I just can't stop thinking of you .

HEYYYOS PEEPS , hello i'm back again :D
Haish i am broke nowadays .
My planning for saving fail liao los ):
Sians i keep spending on FOOD sia ...
GRR , spend spend spend , damm it.
I need to buy a saving coinbank that the opening is sealed.
So next time i put inside the money , i could not take out anymore.
Hhehes nice idea right? Learn from me then (:
Kk shall tell you what i do today .
Supposingly i should stay at home doing nothing.
But in the end i still went out , hahas.
Morning went for tution , around 12 plus reached home.
After tat bathe then faster ate lunch.
Xiaohui came my house , sorry for waiting for me uh ><
Then trained to bishan .
Reached junction 8 around 2plus .
Actually planned to take free BOF poster (saw from the avert on tv)
But actually the event already over liao los ):
Sadded , waste our time , haish.
Then we just walked walked around.
After tat went back to lot 1 , cam-whore awhile.
Went to arcade , played ddr , nice nice ><
But my ddr skills drop quite alot , sians nah :S
After that went ntuc , bought chocolates !
Yum yum :/
Then went home liao , hehes .
Done with my boring post (:



LOL , my pathetic monkey.
When i came home , i saw my monkey became like this.
Ke lian eh , wonder which wicked people did this ):




No comments: