Thursday, July 16, 2009


HEY YO PEEPOS , i am back to blogging !
Hohos , got miss me anot ?
Hahahs just kidding right :D
Talk about yesterday & today bah .
Yesterday ;
B.O.R.I.N.G lesson nah , dun wanna say .
But got one thing very funny about javern ;x
(Javern , dun blame me if u read this ;p)
That period was Chem .
Cause our class always like to bring bags to any period.
Then you know what javern asked?
He say ; Eh i thought school ends liao , not meh?
Then i said ; No las , still got chem leh -.-
He say ; HUH? I tot end liao neh , LOL.
He very gong sia , then after school i purposely
TRICK HIM , I said to javern .
:Hey javern , still got class eh , you going home liao?
He said ; Huh , i tot finish liao?
Then i said no , still have.
Then his face totally gong diao , hahas.
But in the end he knew that i lying to him .
Hehehs funny mah? ;x
Kays talk about after school .
Around 4 , went to take a short nap.
Around 4.30 , leave the house with my bike.
When i came downstairs , i realise that my bike got problem -.-
Lucky my father at home , fix in less than 5 mins.
So faster rushed to meet jamie at traffic light.
Cycled to bernice house there , nice scenery.
At first we were lost as we couldn't find the right place.
But after turning round & round , we found the place :D
It's a very nice place okay , but a lot of insects -.-
So chit-chatt awhile then cycled to lam soon. (idk how to spell ;x)
Called yijia & sophia to come down , hahas.
Played catching , ice man & crocodile games.
Nice nice , hahas (:
After tat went home liao .
Today ;
1st period ' History.
I think history is interesting , hahs.
2nd period ' English
Got comprehension test , aww .
Some of my brains cells were dead because of this test.
I think i will flunk this test los , haish.
Hack care nah (:
After tat recess , nothing much.
Then hmt read , chit -chat with jocelyn & vanna.
Were supposed to read the chinese newspaper but in the end
We went to read the part where who died these day .
LOL , cause we very curious mah , dun blame us ;x
5th period ' MATHS .
Totally sucky , maths test alright , kns .
I think half of my brain cells in my brains were gone .
When i read through the question , it seems easy.
But when i solve it , its totally S.T.U.P.I.D
Gosh , i keep cursing this paper los ><
Mrs toh keep looking at me , hahas.
Aiyah i think this paper also no hope ler ):
Last lesson ' ITSK.
Nothing much to say :D
After school , ate lunch at school.
Then rushed to lot 1 , bought 2 movie tickets for me & jamie.
Bought some tibits at ntuc then directly went up.
We watched harry potter & the half blood prince .
Ok lah the show , i dun think its v.nice los.
Advice : If you all want watch this show ,
better read the storybooks in series 5 first.
Or else you will not understand de ...
Hahahs k gtg le , bye bye ! :D

No comments: