Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thoughts that could never be true


I dun wanna think anymore , its fake afterall .
If only , i could stop thinking of this .

HEYYYO PEEPOS ! :D
How are you today? Hahs .
Today was not a fine day for me.
First two period was home econs , stressed sia.
Partner with marvin , counted as lucky?
LOL , i did much of the cooking.
Cher asked us to fried the onions all those , aww.
And she went to our table and called me to demostrate first.
Wad the ****, i am like OMG.
I have never cooked before neither could i fried something. -.-
And when i am frying , my expression totally gave me away.
My frightening and nervous face , everybody was laughing at me .
LOL , paiseh sia , si marvin dunno go where hide liao.
Hahahs , the food that we cooked was nice las.
I cooked one mah ! :P
After tat recess , nothing much to say.
Then Maths , aiyah totally sians .
Grrr , skip that part :D
Ahlah , * fastforward , hehes.
ZOOOMMM.
After school liao , LOL.
Bought food from stall no 7 , i think so.
Not nice one , cheat my money ):
Lawls , after tat played volleyball & badminton at indoor stadium.
After tat we played something like " Posion Ball "
I am the person that need to prevent them from hitting me by the ball.
And i nearly fall down because of this , pro hor?
Cause i tripped and now i got a bruise at my knee.
My poor knee got so many scars , arghhhh .
Kk , continue my draggy post.
Then 4 plus , went mac , slack until 6.
Chit-chat with yijia , had a fun chat.
Ate ice-cream , nice nice .
Tomr planned to bring poka cards to school.
Hahahs ! :D

No comments: